We have seen a few cases where a specific (older) iPhone model will throw the error "Error loading chore from the server," when a child is attempting to check-out a chore from his / her chore list. If this error persists after restarting the phone, follow these steps:
- Remove / Delete the Chorez app from the device.
- Restart the mobile device.
- Return to the App Store and reinstall the Chorez application.
- Launch the app with the master / parent account ID and PW.
- Checkout the problem chore.
This workaround has fixed the problem in 100% of cases so far.