In order to use Chorez, you will need a primary, or "Master" parent account configured. Remember that you *do not* need to sign up with an account for each member of your family - just one parent. After that, other users will have their own, unique PINs to access the app and their own unique dashboard. The steps to sign up are:
- From the main login screen, click signup.
- Choose your avatar.
- Enter your first and last name.
- Enter your email address (this will be your main login for Chorez on all devices in your family.
- Create a unique, strong passwords (Upper Case, lower case and number/special character.
- Enter your phone number (required for ID verification at key moments).
- Add your birthday.
- Create a PIN for parents (only) -- children will have their own.
- Review and accept Terms and Conditions.
- Read the getting started data.
- Verify your email address.
- Click "I've done this," (verified my account) in the app.
- You are done!
Watch the video we created to walk you through the process.